Registration open: February 17, 2015 - January 01, 2016
After a watershed year for SoDA in 2014, the organization’s public and member event series is shaping up to be even more robust in 2015. We currently have 90+ live and online events on the planning calendar, a 84% increase over 2014.
We will continue to offer monthly Digital Marketing Roundtables (our webinar event series) on a wide variety of topics and disciplines. We’ll also host an active schedule of SoDA Sessions in major cities around the globe. And this year, we’re also very excited to announce The SoDA Academy, a learning conference that will take place October 11-13, 2015 in Brooklyn (NYC), focusing on 10 key disciplines (Strategy, Design, Technology, User Experience, Analytics, Product Development, Talent & Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Account Management). More information on The SoDA Academy, the tracks and the curriculum, will be coming soon.
For information on the organization’s webinar series or any of the below events, please email us at: email@example.com
- SXSWi (Austin, TX – March 2015)
- SoDA Session (San Francisco – April 2015)
- SoDA Session (New York – April 2015) Topic: “Delivering Excellence”
- SoDA Session(New York – May 2015) Topic: “Are Marketing and UX Actually Compatible?
- Cannes Lions (France – June 2015)
- Global Member Meeting (San Diego – July 2015)
- The SoDA Learning Academy (Brooklyn, NY – October 11 – 13, 2015)
- Adobe MAX (Los Angeles – October 2015)
- We’re also currently planning for other events and SoDA Sessions inside and outside of the U.S.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for SoDA events. Please contact Pamela Strother at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.486.5990 for details.