SoDA Roundtable with Gartner - The Rise of the Digital Marketing Hub
- Registration Open: March 03, 2015 - March 24, 2015
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
As consumers traverse ever-more-complex and fragmented buying journeys, marketers gravitate to digital marketing hubs to unify disparate marketing data and processes for audience acquisition, engagement, conversion and transaction. Easier said than done, of course, when you consider the diversity of the components and complexity of the integrations that enable the digital marketing hub. Based on the recent Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs research, this webinar provides a primer on the digital marketing hub functional architecture and the enabling provider landscape.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to define the functional requirements of a digital marketing hub
- Build, buy or partner: Finding the right path to “hubdom”
- Which are the players in the digital marketing hub landscape and how they stack up
- Recommendations for graduated adoption of a digital marketing hub over time
When: Tuesday, March 24th | 12 – 1PM (ET)
Where: Online (session details will be sent to attendees within 48 hours of session)
Moderator: Martin Kihn, Gartner Research Director, specializes in data-driven marketing and advertising technology, focusing on the use of data to improve marketing strategy, customer acquisition and retention. He helps digital marketing leaders develop actionable insights based on the analysis of campaign, site and social information. Previously, he held positions as VP and Director of Strategy and Analytics at full-service global advertising agencies. He wrote the book “House of Lies,” which was the basis for a Showtime series of the same name that premiered in January 2012.