SoDA Roundtable - The Street Art Project
- Registration Open: October 24, 2013 - November 12, 2013
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
Eleven years ago and over 200K users, SoDA member company Less Rain created an application for desktop computers that enabled graffiti artists to create and share their art online, building a community around digital graffiti. Today, with the help of Adobe AIR, they are releasing The Street Art Project, a mobile application that aims to take street art back to where it originated – on the streets. The app connects with Behance and allows artists to apply their work on top of buildings, making it accessible on a map. We recently held an online webinar to preview this new app and learn how it came to fruition.
In this Roundtable, we covered:
- The project’s inception and history (the Vandal Squad)
- Features and functionality
- Technical challenges
- Sharing / publicly available documentation
Thank you to everyone in attendance!