SoDA Roundtable - Start-Up Stories
- Registration Open: November 19, 2013 - December 04, 2013
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
Four successful entrepreneurs recently got together with SoDA to discuss their experience transforming an idea into a profitable business and how they overcame roadblocks with ingenuity and relentless determination. Tarah Feinberg, CMO and Managing Director of KITE, moderated the discussion as the founders shared their insights on best practices, lessons learned and the challenges they’ve faced along the way.
- Josh Lamb, founder of The Shadow Gang and Galahad, an impressive transmedia platform, including a full suite of management tools for multi-platform content creation and distribution.
- Jesse Dallal, co-founder of Rithm, the music messaging app Techcrunch has called “Snapchat for Music,” and MavenSay, a social app for high quality recommendations from friends and tastemakers.
- Chris Cunningham, CEO of Appsavvy, a company that redefines how brands reach customers – improving advertising through data and insights about real-time behavior.
- Sarah Ware, CEO of Markerly, a full-service content agency that connects brands to influential bloggers.