SoDA Roundtable - Discussing UX/IA Practices
- Registration Open: January 07, 2015 - January 29, 2015
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
We heard from various SoDA members in the UX/IA discipline regarding topics that they’re interested in discussing with a broader group of UX/IA professionals and have compiled a list below:
- Making the most of client kick–off meetings
- What type of documentation/specifications are involved in your company’s UX process?
- Who owns the analytics? (UX, producer, or dedicated analytics team?)
- What tools do you use for creating/prototyping in the UX process? (Sketch, Invision, Flinto, and more?)
- User testing
- Kanban / Agile / Lean project management flows
We’ll also be hearing from David Mahmarian, an information architect for SoDA member company SapientNitro, who recently gave a lecture at the University of Miami regarding protyping and documentation.
This session will follow an open discussion format where attendees will be actively sharing their thoughts and ideas in lieu of having a formal speaker. So please come prepared to actively engage with other participants.
When: Thursday, January 29th | 1 – 2PM (EST)