SoDA Roundtable - Customer Journey Mapping
- Registration Open: February 17, 2016 - March 03, 2016
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
Customer journey maps visualize your customers’ experiences as they do business with you—and they’ve quickly become one of the most strategic tools in the customer experience toolbox. Whether you’re just getting started with customer journey mapping or looking for a methodology refresh, this webinar will help you understand what makes journey maps effective and how you can employ journey mapping within your organization.
Author and customer experience expert Kerry Bodine will cover these topics:
- Why journey mapping is an essential methodology for today’s organizations to master
- The four types of journey maps and how you can use them to achieve specific business outcomes
- How to foster empathy, pinpoint customer pain, and build bridges across internal silos with your journey mapping efforts
- How journey maps can help you identify, prioritize, and communicate customer experience improvement initiatives
- How you can extend your journey maps into journey blueprints to identify and solve the root causes of your customers’ biggest issues
About Kerry: Kerry Bodine believes that happy customers lead to happy shareholders. Kerry is a customer experience consultant whose ideas, analysis, and opinions have appeared on sites like The Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Forbes, and USA Today. She holds a master’s degree in human-computer interaction from Carnegie Mellon University and has designed interfaces for websites, mobile apps, wearable devices, and robots.
When: Thursday, March 3, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (EST)