SoDA Roundtable: Broken Brand Promises - The Disconnect between Marketing and Customer Experience
- Registration Open: June 03, 2014 - July 09, 2014
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
Today’s empowered consumers increasingly expect brands to deliver a top-notch customer experience. Brands, in turn, make implicit and explicit promises to court new customers through a variety of marketing communications. But legacy organizational structures that were designed for efficiency — not creativity and collaboration — foil efforts to create lasting customer loyalty. Marketers and agency leaders need a new way to align brand promises with the people, processes, and technology behind every customer interaction. In this riveting webinar, session moderator, Kerry Bodine, discussed the answers to these questions:
- What are the business benefits of delivering a great customer experience?
- Why do marketers and agencies need to take a systems approach to marketing and customer experience?
- How can you design a connected corporate ecosystem that will build brand loyalty?
Thank you to everyone who attended and participated!