SoDA Roundtable - Breaking Bitcoin
- Registration Open: March 13, 2014 - April 22, 2014
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
Eitan Jankelewitz of law firm Sheridans discusses bitcoin, dispelling the hype and myths by providing information on how bitcoin works, how it can be used and what the future holds. The possibilities for this technology are huge and the implications seem never-ending. Join the Roundtable to get the real story about bitcoin and the future of decentralized technology.
In this Roundtable, we’ll cover:
- History of Bitcoin – When was bitcoin invented, who by and why?
- Explanation of Bitcoin – How does bitcoin work, how are bitcoin created and how is it different from other means of exchanging value?
- How Is Bitcoin Used Now – Who is buying bitcoin, who is spending bitcoin and who is accepting bitcoin?
- How Is Bitcoin regulated – An explanation of the current regulatory position in the UK and around the world.
- What Is Next – Bitcoin has inspired a range of similar currencies and a range of other decentralized technology – what are they and what do they add?