SoDA Presents - Adobe® EchoSign Briefing
- Registration Open: July 26, 2013 - August 01, 2013
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
Adobe EchoSign Electronic Signature Solution: Have you ever had trouble getting documents and insertion orders signed? Interested in learning more about electronic signatures and how they can be applied to your business?
SoDA has streamlined a series of organizational documents and found great success – with time and effort saved by utilizing this solution.
Adobe presenters Beth Bourg and Lorena Vargas will be hosting a free overview of Adobe EchoSign and will illustrate how electronic signatures have an important impact on digital marketing companies. See the product in action with live a demo of approval workflows, the signing experience, integration with CRM and other solutions.
Other items the session will cover:
- Why 11,000,000 users have had success with Adobe EchoSign
- How your organization can get signatures or approvals in under an hour
- The benefits of out-of-the-box integration with CRM, Adobe Acrobat and other existing tools
- How the need to print, scan, fax or file can be eliminated
When: Thursday, August 1st, 2013
Time: 1pm – 2pm ET (New York time)
Speakers: Beth Bourg is the marketing programs manager for Adobe EchoSign in the Digital Media business unit, responsible for driving the education and application of EchoSign for vertical industries. Lorena Vargas is Adobe EchoSign’s manager of client success in the Digital Media business unit, driving successful on-boarding, application and use of EchoSign for customers.