SoDA & Deltek Online Roundtable - Balancing Creativity vs. Profitability
- Registration Open: May 02, 2016 - May 19, 2016
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
SoDA and Deltek will tackle a topic that is top of mind for digital agency leaders around the globe. To secure a spot at the top of the agency value chain, agencies need more than technical and creative expertise. They need brilliant creative minds who understand every aspect of their client – from product research and development, to marketing, sales and customer service. While the demand from clients for rapid-fire innovation and even greater levels of creativity has never been stronger, agencies are also facing an environment of compounding complexity for digital projects and pressure on budgets.
In this online session, a line-up of industry leaders will debate what it takes to thrive in this environment, driving greater levels of creativity without crippling margins. It doesn’t have to be a zero sum game. Creativity and profitability are possible. Our line-up of speakers will not only discuss current industry challenges, but also how a forward-thinking cross-section of shops are reporting increased revenues and profits by working in new, innovative and more efficient ways.
Among other themes, this webinar will grapple with:
- How the changing nature of what agencies are being asked to do is impacting business results
- The importance of managing resources efficiently to avoid hindering creativity or crippling profitability
- How shrinking margins impact every facet of the agency, and how to reverse the trend
- Finding and retaining talent amidst an environment of rising employment costs (a perennial struggle within agencies)