SoDA at SXSW Interactive '15
- Registration Open: February 25, 2015 - March 16, 2015
- Where: Online
- Register: Registration not available at this time
For the past 15 years, digital has changed the landscape of marketing, advertising and communications introducing technology and processes that have fundamentally altered how we interact with the world. Today, everything and everyone are connected through a vast, ever evolving array of channels and interaction models. Form follows function and “digital” describes the way we behave. Building from one of the most popular articles from Volume 2 of The 2014 SoDA Report, “The Connected Age: Connecting with the Industry’s Best,” SoDA brings together several of the world’s top experts through sessions, discussions and interviews to discuss the trends and challenges facing our industry and user behavior in the Connected Age. Speakers include:
- Tom Beck, President, Enlighten
- Brian Carley, CCO, ROKKAN
- Valerie Carlson, Executive Creative Director, SapientNitro
- Dustin Davis, Creative Director, Struck
- Sandy Fleischer, Managing Partner, Pound & Grain
- Lisa Haldeman, CEO, Leopard
- Joe Olsen, CEO and President, Phenomblue
- Kate Swanberg, Growth Marketer, Koombea
- Naseem Sayani, Vice President, Strategy, Huge
- Chris Kelly, Chief Creative Officer, Organic
- Leslie Bradshaw, Managing Partner, Made by Many
When: Monday, March 16th In-person attendance is by invite only and seats are limited. Online attendance is open to the public on a first come, first served basis.
We’ll also be hosting, along with our sponsors Adobe, Enlighten, MediaMonks, Econsultancy/Ethology, an invite-only happy hour on Monday, March 16th from 5-8pm in downtown Austin. If you’re interested in learning more about SoDA and membership in the organization, please submit your name, position, and company to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is primarily a member / partner event, but we’ll try to accommodate as many interested people as possible.
SoDA will also be having member-only events over the course of the week, as the event brings together a wide cross-section of SoDA members from Europe, North America, South America and Asia. As we’ve done in the past, we’ll be kicking off the festivities with a member-only dinner at the “SoDA House” with our partners and sponsors, Adobe and TrafficLive.