Integrated Marketing Week 2015
- Registration Open: April 22, 2015 - June 09, 2015
- Where: New York, NY
- Register: Registration not available at this time
IMW15 champions the phrase “Integrating for the Trust Revolution.” Consumers have the control in today’s marketing landscape, and marketers need to be more than present; they need to be relevant, insightful, and trustworthy. IMW15 features skill sessions focused on proven strategies for gaining and maintaining customer trust. IMW15 is spotlighting several SoDA members who will be moderating sessions, such as:
• Jon Noe, Managing partner & CEO, ROKKAN – Integrating Your Online with Your Offline
• Lori Kirkland, VP of Strategic Client Services, Universal Mind – The Chicken or the Egg? Are You Choosing Your Technology Before Your Strategy?
• Michael Lebowitz, Founder & CEO, Big Spaceship – Future Trends in Marketing
In addition, you’ll hear from some of today’s most compelling and sought after thinkers who are waiting to share their knowledge with you, such as the following keynote speakers: Daymond John, CEO, FUBU & Shark Branding, TV personality, ABC’s Shark Tank, Dave Gilboa, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Warby Parker, Baratunde Thurston, Comedian, Author, and Entrepreneur and Beau Avril, Global Head of Product Commercialization, YouTube.
Use SoDA’s exclusive discount code, SODA300, when you register to save $300 on both the Platinum and Gold registration packages.